Wednesday 21 September 2016

arcgis desktop - Zonal sum gives incorrect results



I have two raster files:


Raster 1 has 7974 grids (coarser resolution) with Rowid, Value and Count.


Raster 2 is finer resolution and each grid has values either 1 or 0.


What I want to do is to find the number of 1s in each coarser grid (Raster 1). I assumed I could do this using zonal statistics (zonal sum). I used the following settings:


Input raster or feature zone data: Raster 1


Zone field: Value


Input value raster: Raster 2


Statistics type: Sum



This should just sum up all the 1s falling under the coarser resolution and give me what I need. However, when I run it, it returns me a raster file with only two values: 1 and 0 for each of my coarser grid. What is it that I am doing wrong here?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...