Saturday 24 September 2016

Missing QGIS raster menu tools with error'"osgeo [python-gdal]" module is missing'?


I recently had to reinstall QGIS (version 2.2.0-9) and the raster menu is missing its tools. I understand that the GdalTools plugin must be installed and enabled. I have already installed the GDal complete framework package. When I try to load the Gdal Tools plguin, the following error message occurs:


enter image description here



A similar error message occurs when I go to 'manage and install plugins' and try to reinstall the openlayers plugin. The following message occurs:


enter image description here


Does anyone know how to install the "osgeo [python-gdal]" module mentioned?


I am using MacOsx 10.8.5.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...