Monday 21 October 2019

symbology - Shifting display of overlapping lines in QGIS?


When points are overlapping, there is this property which allow to automatically display the lot of them separately around where they are, called 'Point displacement'. But it doesn't work for lines, even so it seems to me quite conceptually feasable in order to achieve something like that :


enter image description here


I absolutely need to see the differents lines which in reality are all in the same place (I am working in telecomunication networking). The only way I see for now is to really create different lines like in the picture above, thus creating spatial mistakes.


I'm using QGIS 2.14.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...