Tuesday 29 October 2019

javascript - How would I get number of tiles loaded, and total number loading?


So new to OpenLayers 3, and I'm trying to create a "loading bar" to indicate how much of a layer has loaded. I'm thinking of making it based on the number of tiles loaded so far divided by the total number of tiles that need to be loaded to render that whole layer from the WMS server-- but I've been looking around the API and I don't know how to get either of those numbers in OpenLayers 3.


Does anyone know anything about this, or alternatively does anyone know a different approach I could use to create a layer loading bar?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...