Friday 12 April 2019

qgis - Convert SHP to DGN with ogr2ogr


I want to convert my shp layers into one DGN file using ogr2ogr (QGIS). When I use this tool, I can only select one layer to convert. My problem is I don't know how to select all three layers at the same time and converting them into the same destination dgn file.


enter image description here



Answer



According to the OGR Driver Info for Microstation DGN, you cannot create DGN file consisting of more than one layer:




DGN files can only have one layer. Attempts to create more than one layer in a DGN file will fail.



So I don't think this is possible through ogr2ogr or QGIS. You may need to look for another application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...