Friday 19 April 2019

How to link a pdf file to a specific feature with QGIS?



I'm trying to link a pdf to a parcel (see image: http://imgur.com/RbauB3v) where you click on one parcel and a specific pdf comes up and if you click on another then a different pdf comes up.


I've got it so far that if you click on a parcel it shows a pdf but the problem is that is shows the same pdf for every parcel!


Is there anyway I can assign it to just one parcel by lets say the objectid?


I'm having trouble setting the action so that it opens each parcel.


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...