Wednesday 24 April 2019

geojson - Implementing "conformal mapping" in OpenLayers?


I want to preserve shape of objects, so how do I implement "conformal mapping" in openlayers 4.6.5?


My current objects: I have several geoJSON objects (WGS84) around the globe in long/lat with a given shape. These objects are converted to 3857 this way:


ol.proj.transform([long, lat], 'EPSG:4326', 'EPSG:3857').

My current map: Using this: map.getView().getProjection(); I get the following output:


xb {wb: "EPSG:3857", a: "m", i: Array(4), oe: Array(4), b: "enu", …}

My previous post : Why do I get different resolution between horizontal/vertical directions, from lon/lat to openlayers map?



also explains what i want to achieve, however how do i do it in practice?


Post and pages already read:





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...