Tuesday 25 July 2017

data - Seeking free application or web service for reverse geocoding



I'm looking for a fast and free web service or local application (this it would be better, a local service with database of street, numbers, city, etc.) for reverse geocoding.


I could use google but is limited to 5000 query per day...


What I m trying to do is convert positions acquired from a gps (1 per second) in addresses. These positions could be more than 7000 per track, and if I have 10 track for example, the mole of data to "translate" becames "huge"..




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...