Friday 14 July 2017

Converting vector layer to raster using QGIS?



In qgis in the raster menu there is an item "convert vector to raster".


This behaves strangely - I do not understand how it is supposed to work.


I can select a vector file, an attribute and an output raster. But, for some reason the output file is only accepted if it exists and even if I select an existing raster nothing seems to happen.


Also I do not understand how the program knows what kind of raster to create, what cell-size, projection etc.


How can I convert vector to raster?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...