Saturday 22 July 2017

arcgis desktop - How to open *.aux file in QGIS?


My university desires to switch from using ArcGIS to using QGIS and therefore I have to figure out whether the exercises that are used in lectures can be performed using QGIS.


I have an .AUX file that can be used in ArcGIS. When I want to open this file in QGIS, the file shows up in the layers list but no image is drawn on the canvas. Also, there is no attribute table. In ArcGIS, there is an image drawn and there is an attribute table. What could cause these differences and how to overcome this problem?



Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...