Monday 24 July 2017

Can ArcGIS automatically round labels for a raster symbolised according to a classification?



I'm looking for a way to automatically adjust the reported precision of the label field for a float raster rendered in ArcGIS according to a classified symbology. Currently, the a classified raster symbology label is reported at the class break precision (8 decimal places).



I don't want to modify the class breaks itself, just round the reported break (e.g. to 2 decimal places) for producing a map layout.


I know I can modify the label manually but I don't want to have to do this for every class break and for multiple rasters.


Is there a setting automatically adjust the label?



Answer



You can change the number of decimal places very easily by clicking on the Label header and choose Format Labels, then you can change the decimal place


How to change decimal places


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...