Monday 27 June 2016

pyqgis - Distributing QGIS plugin which depends on certain Python packages


I developed a plugin for Qgis which depends on some Python packages. On Linux and Mac, this is not really a problem because I can easily install them with the system pip command. Windows is another story because Qgis bundles its own Python installation.


I want to distribute this plugin across the rest of our company, with minimum effort. I thought about setting up our own Qgis plugin repository, so my coworkers also get automatic updates.


But is there some automatic way to install some extra python packages in the Qgis python installation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...