Monday 20 June 2016

arcgis desktop - Fixing spikes in DSM from LiDAR?


I have a DSM derived from drone LiDAR that I want to use as a base to drape imagery and, paired with a DTM, as a basis for estimating canopy height/volume.


Unfortunately, the DSM has has many "spikes" along boundaries between flight lines. I inverted the DSM by multiplying by -1, making the spikes sinks. I determined that the sinks >50 feet deep were errors that I want to fill while sinks <50 feet deep were trees/shrubs that I want to retain. But the FILL tool only allows setting a z limit for the maximum elevation difference between a sink and its pour point to be filled.



I want to set the minimum elevation difference to be filled (e.g. > 50 feet).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...