Friday 25 March 2016

qgis - How to shift the Map a little bit?


I'm having trouble with two maps, both UTM33N/WGS84. They should be exactly on top of each other but there is a slight shift between them of probably a few hundred meters or so. enter image description here


I Tried to adjust this with the Vector Affine Transformation Plugin but didn't succeed. I don't know how to use it.



Answer




I think we are getting somewhere. The original shapefile (contained in forste-orig.zip) appears to be Pulkovo 1942(83)/Gauss-Kruger Zone 4, which is EPSG:2398. So if you load this into QGIS and set its CRS to EPSG:2398, then save it as EPSG:32633 this should do the trick. Nick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...