Thursday 24 March 2016

How to auto-update WFST store with GeoExt/Openlayers?


I built an WFS-T with a grid panel (Ext.grid.EditorGridPanel) to edit features' attributes. Now, I want the feature store (GeoExt.data.FeatureStore) to reload/update automatically so that other users see changes committed immediately without reloading the whole webmap.



I would appreciate hints for:



  1. Attaching such an "update store" function either to my "save"-button or to my store's "afteredit"-listener

  2. Having the whole store updated continuously in an automatic way




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...