Tuesday 21 April 2015

shapefile - How to calculate the Zone of Impact using OpenWind


After downloading OpenWind, I am trying to calculate the ZVI for a single Turbine. There is no documention regarding this from the developers.


At this point I just want to compare the output of the visibilty analysis i.e the Viewshed.


I have loaded my DGM and defined it as my Elevation layer with Properties>Interpretation>Terrain Elevation.



I have a point shapefile which contains a single location for a turbine. And this is where I get lost. How do I define the turbine specifications and let the software know that the point is the turbine location?


Thanks for any pointers,


yours,


Robert




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...