Wednesday 29 April 2015

How do I get GeoJSON data from GeoServer into show up on my Leaflet map?


I'm trying to create a simple "Green" map for my city. The idea being that it is a website with a map and layers you can turn on and off. I am serving the data through GeoServer and am using GeoJOSN to add the data to the map. I checked the URL for the data and GeoServer is serving up the file in GeoJOSN format.


Eventually I would like to be able to let the user to click on the points on each layer to get more information but I need to get the data showing up on the map first. The leaflet code below is pretty simple but I can't seem to get the data to show up on the map. I refereed to the Leaflet documentation but can't figure it out.


I'm guessing I am just leaving something simple out due to my lack of knowledge about Leaflet. Leaflet web mapping ninja's, a little help please.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...