Wednesday 29 April 2015

qgis - Extract certain area of contours/satellite images



I have 2 satellite images (jpeg2000 format) and 2 xyz-files from the same area. I am trying to extract certain region from the area including contour lines and the satellite image in order to import these into Google Sketchup for terrain modeling.


I have been able to create contour lines from xyz-files. Anyway, I would like to first merge contours and then satellite pictures and finally extract only certain part of the data (both contours and satellite pictures). Is there some kind of instruction available that would help in a problem like this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...