Thursday 30 April 2015

arcgis 10.0 - How to use Collect Values and Tabulate Areas in ModelBuilder?


I have problems with the Tabulate Area tool.


The polygons in my shapefile overlap and because of this ArcMap does not calculate proper values.


I try to solve this using ModelBuilder where it is possible to do the Tabulate Area for each polygon separately but at the end I would like to combine rows back to one table.


I thought that the solution may be the model only tool called Collect Values?


Can someone help me how to add rows to one table or to save each Tabulate Area result under different names?


I hope that the question is understandable. If not, I will try to rewrite it.



Here is also a picture.


enter image description here



Answer



Here is the result that worked for me. Still I had to use R later to combine the dbf files into one single long file. enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...