Monday 18 June 2018

Specifying LAS dataset filters in ArcGIS ModelBuilder?



I'm trying to create a tool in the ArcMap ModelBuilder to extract a canopy height raster from LiDAR data. I need to create rasters for ground elevation and first return. I've got my LAS dataset, and the "Filter" option on the LAS dataset toolbar allows me to select whether to display/use the ground points, first return points, etc.


I want to be able to do this in ModelBuilder - to be able to automatically create rasters for ground and first return. But I can't figure out how to specify these filters in the LAS Dataset to Raster tool or in the properties of the input LAS datasets themselves.


Does anyone know how to do this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...