Wednesday 20 June 2018

How to combine raster and attribute table in QGIS?


I have some rasters representing string categorical variables. Each raster contains integers, used to translate the categorical variables. I have also the .csv tables giving the meanings of the integers used in the rasters (1='Corn'; 2='Soybean', etc for example).


Is there a way to combine the rasters and the tables in order to:


a) Display the strings and not the integers when I use the "Identify Features" tool?


b) Use the strings instead of the integers in the Raster Calculator tool?


I am a QGIS 2.4 user on Windows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...