Saturday 30 June 2018

Software for image orientation (aerial triangulation)


I'm trying find a software which can orient an UAV Imagery using GCPs (Ground control points in UTM Coordinates system) and Camera calibration (only camera focal length, p1,p2, k0, k1, k2, k3 and without fiducial marks).


I want this because I would like to use them into StereoTools software or any other in Manual Photogrammetry or Stereoscopy.


Can you refer some software for stereoscopy pair view?





I have UAV Imagery with 60-80% of overlap.


Camera calibration



  • fx, fy - focal length.

  • cx, cy - principal point coordinates.

  • K1, K2, K3, P1, P2 - radial distortion coefficients, using Brown's distortion model.


AgiSoft Lens software, camera calibration parameters http://downloads.agisoft.ru/lens/doc/en/lens.pdf


Image orientation




  • Interior and exterior orientation.


At the end I wan to get images with Interior and Exterior Orientation.


Later I'll use the Images in a software which allows me to work in Stereo-visualization using 3D Anaglyph glasses. (The final product will be points of the ground surface with real coordinate system, I'll import them on AutoCAD).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...