Monday 18 June 2018

qgis - Is it possible to convert Polygon to centerline linestring?


I have a Polygon which I want to convert to centerline linestring.


Polygon IMAGE 1


I used the Vector to convert to Polyline but they are not center line as under:


VECTOR TOOL


enter image description here


IMAGE 2



Polyline created by the above tool is not centerline polyline.


enter image description here IMAGE 3


What I am expecting to get is as under (centerline per road, instead of the lines on the side of the road[Image 3]):


enter image description here


IMAGE 4




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...