Thursday 28 June 2018

postgresql - Unable to show geometry in virtual layer qgis


I'm trying to create a virtual layer starting from a municipality layer and from a table of attributes, both stored in a Postgresql DB.


So I've done a join like:


*SELECT munic, country_of_origin, SUM (presence), munic.NOME
FROM ps JOIN munic ON munic.pro_com = ps.pro_com
WHERE country_of_origin = 'Germany'
GROUP BY munic.NOME
ORDER BY munic.NOME DESC*


I've set the geometry fields in the mask, I see the join in the attribute table, but I can't see the map


Any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...