Tuesday 26 June 2018

qgis - How can I combine two vector layers with identical columns in virtual layer


I have two vector layers (shapefile) with the same columns and layout in each. One comes from the county and is frequently updated, and the other is manual additions I've made. I'm looking for a way to get a virtual combined layer for all the parcels from both layers.


It looks like QGIS virtual layer would work but I'm not sure how to use the query box. (very new to sqlite)


So far I have both layers imported into 'embedded layers' and I can get the data from one with:


select geometry as geometry, pin as pin from parcel_address

the other layer is named parcel_manual.


How do I get the data from both?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...