Thursday 19 April 2018

qgis - How to update raster color ramp with new min/max values using PyQGIS?


I'm trying to update a single band pseudo color renderer with new min/max values from the python console. All the code samples i have been able to find deal with constructing a renderer from scratch, but in this case I have a color ramp setup for an existing layer and I want to be able to stretch to color ramp with new min/max values.



I can set the new min/max values for the renderer, I just haven't figured out how to reclassify the color ramp (I'm looking for the equivalent of hitting the "classify" button in the style properties dialog).


This is what I have so far:


l = iface.activeLayer()

provider = l.dataProvider()
extent = canvas.extent()
stats = provider.bandStatistics(1, QgsRasterBandStats.All, extent)

min = stats.minimumValue
max = stats.maximumValue


l.renderer().setClassificationMin(min)
l.renderer().setClassificationMax(max)


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...