Monday 23 April 2018

arcgis desktop - No Data Values in TWI Raster


I have derived Topographic Wetness Index (TWI)/CTI with ArcGIS 10.3 using 30m DEM resolution. Earlier, it was propagating negative values which were mainly confined to ridges. I have restructured the 'Raster Calculator' expression as below and got rid of negative values.


Ln(("Flow_acc"+ 1 ) * 900/"Tan_SlopeRad")


The below process diagram would acquaint you about steps I have taken to arrive at the positive integer values. Process Flow Diagram


and the resultant image clearly indicates values having 'No Data'. These values are mainly confined to Zero Degree Slope within River. Resultant TWI Image


Now, How would I deal with values having ''No Data'???




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...