Sunday 22 April 2018

label for circle marker in leaflet


I am able to add label to circlemarker like this


L.circleMarker(points[i],{title: 'unselected'}).bindLabel('Destination').addTo(map);

This adds label which appears on mouse hover on circle marker.


But I want to add static label which will appear regardless of mouse is on that circle marker or not.


I am referring this demo http://leaflet.github.com/Leaflet.label/ for adding static label to circle marker but some how I am not able to do it. It is working fine with markers but with circle Markers static label is not working.


Also is there any other method to add label on circle marker ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...