Sunday 29 April 2018

osx - How to get back closed panes in QGIS 1.8?


I was using the map composer in QGIS 1.8 in Mac OS X 10.6.8 today and closed a couple of the object attribute panes on the right side of the map composer. However, I can't find a way to get those panes back? Can someone tell me how to do it? It is probably pretty obvious but I also can't do this for panes I close in the main window, too....



Thanks!



Answer



There are several solutions for retrieving accidentally 'hidden' Composer panels in QGIS 1.8, outlined here (checkout last one).


Panels in the main QGIS window are accessible via the View->Panels submenu.


This issue has been fixed in master branch. If you want to try the master branch, there are nightly builds available for 10.6.8 here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...