Thursday 24 September 2015

raster - Is QGIS Server working like this?


On CentOS 7 I have QGIS Server and QGIS Desktop installed. In QGIS Desktop I created a project with raster and vector data and saved it in a ".qgs" file. Then I copied the file in "/var/www/html/cgi-bin/" and also copied the files "qgis_mapserv.fcgi" and "wms_metadata.xml" into this directory.


In my html-file I created a raster layer:



        var layer = new ol.layer.Image({
source: new ol.source.ImageWMS(({
url: 'http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi',
params: {'LAYERS': 'RasterLayerName'},
serverType: 'qgis',
crossOrigin: null
}))
});

That worked once. In an other project it didn't work. And I couldn't add a vector layer.



Is this the way to refer to QGIS layers with OpenLayers?



Answer



It really works with a reference to qgis_mapserv.fcgi:


    var layer = new ol.layer.Tile({
type: 'base',
visible: true,
source: new ol.source.TileWMS({
url: 'http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi',
params: {'LAYERS': 'RasterLayerName', 'TILED': true},
})

});

Then add the layer to your map.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...