Friday 25 September 2015

arcgis desktop - Comparing two Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) from LAS files?


I have two LiDAR files (.las), one is original let's say with X points. And the other is copy of the first .las file but with Y points, where Y is less than X.


Now, I want to compare the Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) of these two .las files and visualize how different they are.


I want to get information like RMSE, standard deviation, among other types of comparison.


I would appreciate, if anyone could tell me what softwares, and ways to get the comparison info.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...