Monday 21 September 2015

arcgis desktop - What causes ModelBuilder error occurred in script on this page MdDlgContent.htm?



I've been creating a model in Arc 10.0 for a few days now without problems. Then I added the Calculate Field Tool. I selected Make Variable --> From Parameter --> Expression. When I check off "Model Parameter" on the expression variable once it's been added to the model, save and close the model, then try to open it in Toolbox, I receive two popup errors, both saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page."


The first error says Error: Expected ')' in Line 79 Character 70 (Code 0): enter image description here


The second says The value of the property 'IntForm' is null or undefined, not a Function object in Line 465 Character 1 (Code 0): enter image description here


Both messages are referencing the following URL: file:///C:/Users/MYUSERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ESRI/Desktop10.0/ArcToolbox/Dlg/MdDlgContent.htm.


I located this article in ESRI support and followed the instructions, to no avail. (It must not be the exact same issue, as my message box doesn't reference Internet Explorer in the title). I also tried downloading SP5.


I opened the MdDlgContent.htm to take a look but that wasn't much help either because, despite some familiarity with Python and JavaScript, I am hardly a programmer.


Any help troubleshooting or resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated!!


I posted this same question in the ESRI Forums as well: http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/79448-Model-Builder-An-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page.-MdDlgContent.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...