Thursday 22 January 2015

network - Creating Isochrones in QGIS?



I'm new to QGIS and have tried to create isochrones around points for quite some time.
Is there any option to create isochrones on the GUI in QGIS?


I know how to create them using pgAdmin (using eg underdark's explenation and example (http://anitagraser.com/2011/02/09/creating-catchment-areas-with-pgrouting-and-qgis/)), but I would like to be able to create them using only QGIS.


There is one layer which contains the geocoded addresses around which I need to create the isochrones. It would be great to be able to create different sized isochrones I've tried to find a plugin or any other option to do this, but nothing seems to work.


I'm using QGIS 2.4.0 on Ubuntu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...