Thursday 22 January 2015

arcgis desktop - Error exporting attribute table in ArcMap to Excel


I try to export an attribute (and dbf) table from ArcMap10 to txt file, but the program gives "An error occurred exporting the table"


I checked all others types of exporting - all give the same, except only dbf (so I can export attribute table only in dbf format). What I did wrong?



My main goal now – find how to export the attribute table to Excel. Now I can’t do it. Also I can’t copy my table from ArcMap and put it to Excel (I read this way as an advice), I don’t know the reason, but it doesn’t work. Maybe this problem relates with this error that gives ArcMap? Could you help me, why ArcMap doesn't export attribute and dbf table to others format, except dbf format?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...