Monday 26 January 2015

heat map - Where is the GeoServer heatmap rendering transformation source code?


I'm trying to find the source code for the GeoServer Heatmap rendering transformation. I can't find anything relevant in the GeoServer GitHub repo.


This page in the developer guide includes a code snippet from the transformation but when I search for "public class HeatmapProcess implements GeoServerProcess" that page in the developer guide is the only result.


I'd like to learn how the transformation produces grid cell values as there's no documentation on the internal logic.



Answer



GeoServer uses the heatmap process from GeoTools. Here is the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...