Monday 26 January 2015

export - Error when exporting individual pages from ArcGIS DDP


I'm working with a 52 page map book using data driven pages. I have used this before and haven't had any issues but I am currently getting an error message when I try and export individual pages. I can export the first initial page just fine, but then when I move to the second page and try to export that individually, it just goes into a cycle that doesn't seem to end in it actually exporting. Once I've closed the program, the error message that pops up reads "Exception thrown in destructor. Encountered an improper argument." I've never even seen this error message before and have no idea what it means.


I did talk to tech support about it and it seems to have something to do with the aerial basemap; once that is turned off things run much more smoothly. But I do need that imagery included in my maps and so far we don't have a fix.


Has anyone else encountered this issue and/or know of a possible fix?



Note: I'm using Desktop 10.3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...