Monday 26 January 2015

gdal - Seeking open source solution to access rasters in File Geodatabase?


I'm looking for a way to access raster layers in an Esri File-GeoDatabase without using ArcObjects or ArcPy, specifically I would like to access the raster layers with GDAL. I understand that the GDAL FileGDB and OpenFileGDB give access to vector datasets within File-GeoDatabases, and that ESRI's own FileGDB C++ API does not support raster access.


Is anyone out there aware of any open source solutions?



Answer



I've just released a prototype program Arc Raster Rescue which extracts raster data from the ArcGIS File Geodatabase format.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...