Thursday 22 January 2015

java - Is there any tool to reproject x,y coordinates, apart from Proj4?


I have a JEE project (Java, JBoss) and I'm looking for a library that allows x,y coordinates reprojection.


I know about Proj4. Do you have any other option?


Is it possible to find on the net a reprojection algorithm that I could use?


The reprojection I'm interest in is the French NTF Lambert II Etendu to RGF Lambert 93.



Answer



There is a lightweight library written fully in Java.


Coordinate Transformation Suite (abridged CTS) is a library developed to perform coordinate transformations using well known geodetic algorithms and parameter sets.



CTS handles 4257 coordinate reference systems (3910 EPSG).


The source code of this project is located at:


https://github.com/irstv/CTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...