Wednesday 19 April 2017

qgis - in a single vector layer I have a three of polygons with different field values (e.g1,2,3). How Can I color each field value polygon differently?


In a single vector layer I have a three of polygons with different field values (e.g1,2,3). How Can I color each field value polygon differently? To explain a bit more my three polygons are showing the levels of risks. I would like to demonstrate red color where ever the polygon field value is 3 and blue where is one.


I can show the polygons field attribute value (number as text) on the map using labels but can not use the value to illustrate different color for each field attribute value.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...