Thursday 27 April 2017

qgis - Enabling (python) plugins on QGIS3 (Linux)?


I'm running qgis 3.0.3 in Fedora 28 and I seem to have several, related problems with plugins.


Plugins --> Manage and Install Plugins: the window that opens shows 7 pre-installed plugins (I think there used to be 8 before, how come?).


Under the Settings tab, it says that "no python support detected, thus no settings available"



What dependency am I missing on my system?


Also, the search from the search field doesn't seem to work, it searches only through the 7 available plugins.


I downloaded a plugin from qgis and extracted it to


/home/myyser/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins but it's not being loaded.


Any hints?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...