Wednesday 26 April 2017

Label points at regular intervals using ArcGIS for Desktop?


I'm working with lines on roads represented by a large number of sequencial points. Since labeling all of them would make the points impossible to identify, I'd like to know if there is a way to label them in a interval of each 25.


I've tried an SQL query for showing anything ending with 25 but no records were returned.



Answer



I have solved this 'problem' with SQL.


On the Label tab inside the Layer Properties box, I've done like it's in the image bellow: SQL for labels



The only thing I've had to change was the interval: instead of showing labels on each 25 points, I've decided to show on each 50.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...