Monday 22 February 2016

printing - How do I batch export maps for sub regions of a dataset with qgis?


I have a national level dataset consisting of polygons, polylines, points and rasters. I would like to export a map for every sub region (border defined by a polygon shapefile). Is there a simple way of doing this in QGIS?


Eventually I would like to be able to offer each sub region as stand alone maps in multiple formats and resolutions.


Many thanks for any suggestions!



Answer



Check out the Atlas QGIS plugin. I find it much easy to use then the EasyPrint plugin as it allows you to use composers for building the templates.


enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...