Saturday 27 February 2016

arcgis desktop - Solution to "Error 000918: Cannot retrieve feature class extent"?



I have an ArcGIS model where I merge two multipoint feature classes, Then I would like to use "Point to Raster" on it. Cell extent is specified through the input DEM which all data derives from. It worked many times, but now after changing the storage location of an intermediate result right before the "Point to Raster" tool, I get the error message "Error 000918: Cannot retrieve feature class extent". What does that mean? I didn't change the input data, but the model doesn't work anymore.


System: Win7, ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced 10.2.1, 3D and Spatial Analyst.



edit: When I run the model to this point (Zusammenführen/Merge (2)) as shown below, the problem does not occur anymore. Why is it not possible to run the whole model at once?


See the specified part of the model below: enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...