Wednesday 17 February 2016

How to use ArcGIS 10.1 to make Python scripts for ArcGIS 9.3?



Recently I have been making scripts to run geoprocessing tools for a client who is running ArcGIS 9.3. However I only have access to ArcGIS 10.1. As a result I cannot use model builder in 10.1, and have to script everything with arcgisscripting (import arcgisscripting). I cannot find many arcgisscripting examples beyond the 9.3 help files.


My questions are: is there a way to reverse convert 10.1 (arcpy/modelbuilder) scripts to 9.3? Is there a place with good arcgisscripting .py examples? Has anyone else done this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...