Saturday 20 February 2016

Is OSM_ID also part of osm2po graph?


I would like to use osm2po as a routing engine/library. My problem is that in geojson response, there is no osm_id value returned, only id field which, if I assume correctly is not a fixed value. I mean if I made new graph file from newer osm data, id of the same feature/edge could be different. Is there a way to get osm_id from service response?



Answer



No. (Not yet). But if you can give me a good use case, I will think about it. Alternatively use the returned SegmentId for Database-lookups. The value corresponds to the ID-Field in the 2po-table where all corresponding osm-IDs are in.


Nevertheless, osm2po-IDs change because OSM-IDs do as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...