Thursday 1 November 2018

qgis - How to copy the color styling to a color column in a layer's attribute table?


I have a polygon layer in QGIS that I have applied a random color style to each polygon. Under Layer Properties -> Style I selected a Categorized style and then generated a random color ramp. I added a color column to the layer table. Is there a way to automatically copy the color assigned in the style to the color column for each polygon in the form "#ff0000".



Ultimately, I want to export it as a GeoJSON layer and import it into a leaflet map. The color column will set the color in leaflet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...