Thursday 29 November 2018

arcmap - Creating relationship database in ArcGIS Desktop


I am creating a file geodatabase with a feature class. I have created attribute columns in which a few of them have domain value YES/NO but when I select, NO, I have to provide a measurement value as per the condition.


How do I design such a database?


The objective of this database is to collect field information through the ArcGIS collector App where the field workers will measure the length of the roadside drainage if it does not satisfy the length specification.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...