Wednesday 30 May 2018

intergraph - How does GeoMedia know what feature classes are in a database?



I've got a set of tables that have been migrated over from one GeoMedia database (Oracle) to another (Oracle); in different schema's of course.


I can't see the relevant Feature Classes when I look at the destination database (I can only see the pre-existing ones).


How does GeoMedia know which Feature Classes are available in the database? Can I just add the relevant Feature Classes to some fixed table name or is it more involved than that?



Answer



GeoMedia's meta data is stored in GDOSYS.


Updating this manually is not a trivial task. Forunately, there is the Database Utilities application (Start->Programs->GeoMedia Professional->Utilities->Database Utilities) just for these kinds of situations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...