Tuesday 22 May 2018

How to install Sextante in QGIS 1.8 without Plugin Installer?


How can I install sextante (and where can I download it) if the Plugin Installer doesn't works?


As I work for a corporation, I have some problems conecting to the official repository, and I cannot solve them ...



Answer



You can download the most recent version of the SEXTANTE plugin here.


To install any plugins offline, you simply need to extract the downloaded archive to a folder and copy the extracted folder to the ~/.qgis/python/plugins/ folder. The .qgis folder can be found inside the private document ("my documents") folder of your user on windows


Then start QGIS, open the plugin configuration dialog and activate the SEXTANTE plugin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...